Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a cookbook for "kids" when I was a kid. I make it often. It's easy and children can help.
- 170.09 g package chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml light corn syrup
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml confectioners' sugar
- 473.18 ml seedless raisins
- Combine chocolate chips and syrup in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla, confectioners sugar and raisins.
- Stir to coat raisins with chocolate.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto buttered cookie sheet.
- Store in cool place.
I made this with semi sweet chips. Very good.