- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups seedless raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chocolate chips and syrup in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla, confectioners sugar and raisins.
- Stir to coat raisins with chocolate.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto buttered cookie sheet.
- Store in cool place.