Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I used only 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar to sweeten the porridge, which was just enough for me, but if you like it sweeter, please adjust the amount of sugar. Please also use your favorite toppings. I used cinnamon, coconut flakes, walnuts and raspberries. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened coconut milk or 1 1⁄2 cups almond milk, in carton
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar or 2 teaspoons coconut sugar crystals or 2 teaspoons erythritol or 2 teaspoons xylitol sugar substitute, etc
- Place quinoa, coconut milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a sauce pan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 15 - 20.
- minutes until the milk is absorbed.
- Divide the porridge into two dishes and add your favorite toppings.
- Infuse love and serve!