Recipe by Amanda in Adelaide
I saw Nigella make these the other night and went straight out to the kitchen to try them myself! I don't usually do desserts, but these are simple and simply divine!
Top Review by Lee_tah
I love that you can make them gooey in the middle or cook a little longer and have a brownie. The last time I made these, there were a few extra ramekins so I frozen them raw. Was having a chocolate craving today so I popped one into the convection microwave and had dessert for 1! (Hubby is on a diet.)If I put them in the oven straight from the freezer...takes @ 35 minutes. My little oven loses alot of heat when I open the door...so I test with a skewer and give them a bit more time if needed. If they have sat out of the freezer during the time it takes for the oven to preheat usually take @ 20 minutes. Just as good as the fresh cooked ones.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and chocolate together carefully in microwave.
- Beat eggs and sugar together, add flour and mix well.
- Add chocolate and butter and stir to mix.
- Pour into 4 greased ramekins.
- Cook 210C for 10 minutes.
- To serve, break top of pudding and add large dollop of thick cream.