Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Stolen from a blog.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml cooking oil
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 167.26 g package chocolate instant pudding
- 473.18 ml grated zucchini
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml unbleached flour
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
- Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 17-20 minutes at 350Â°.
- ** Makes 2 1/2 dozen muffins. I made 2 dozen regular plus 1 dozen mini muffins.
- ** You could also grease two loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350Â° for Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Bread.
I liked the taste. When I asked DH who he liked them, he said they were too oily. So next time I may reduce the amount of oil and use applesauce instead to compensate. I used only 1/2 cup of sugar. Which is great. I used a light chocolate pudding. And only all purpose flour. Thanks Chef Lulu :) Made for PAC Fall 2012