Recipe by Chef Lulu13
Stolen from a blog.
Top Review by Boomette
I liked the taste. When I asked DH who he liked them, he said they were too oily. So next time I may reduce the amount of oil and use applesauce instead to compensate. I used only 1/2 cup of sugar. Which is great. I used a light chocolate pudding. And only all purpose flour. Thanks Chef Lulu :) Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
- Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 17-20 minutes at 350Â°.
- ** Makes 2 1/2 dozen muffins. I made 2 dozen regular plus 1 dozen mini muffins.
- ** You could also grease two loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350Â° for Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Bread.