Chocolate Pudding With Espresso Whipped Cream
- Whisk 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, and 1 TBSP instant espresso powder in a heavy medium saucepan to blend.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Whisk over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Divide mixture among 6 ramekins or glasses. Cover and chill pudding until cold, about 2 hours.
- Using an electric mixer; beat the cream, remaining 2 TBSP sugar, and 1 tsp espresso powder in a medium bowl until peaks form.
- Top each chocolate pudding with a dollop of espresso cream.