Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My girlfriend brought these over to one of our bbq's and boy did these ever go over well. They didn't last long. If you leave them at room temperature for a while, the alcohol is stronger.
- 113 g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 500 g Cool Whip
- Whisk pudding mix with milk.
- Add the vodka and irish cream.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Pipe into plastic shooter glasses.
Tried these at your pig roast & they were awesome!