Recipe by mrswylie
really easy, my hsbands fave! He would lick the serving dish every time if it wasnt a crazy thing to do in front of people
- 1 sara lee frozen pound cake (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- make the pudding according to the directions on the box.
- cut the pound cake up into small cubes and put into a bowl or serving platter or cake pan.
- pour pudding over cubbed pound cake.
- put the cool whip on top of the pudding. sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the cool whip.
- refrigerate for an hour, serve!