Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Super-easy and popular with the kids -- what could be better?! To make Rocky Road Pudding Pops add 1/4 cup each semi-sweet chocolate chunks, miniature marshmallows, and chopped peanuts with the whipped topping. Chocolate is, of course, the best ;o), but you can use your favorite flavor of pudding in place of the chocolate if you prefer. :o) Cook time is freeze time.
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 113.39 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 236.59 ml thawed non-dairy whipped topping
- Combine milk and pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Gently fold in whipped topping (and Rocky Road additions, if desired).
- Spoon into 5-oz paper cups or popsicle molds.
- Insert pop stick into each cup for handle.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- To remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm running water for 15 seconds.