4 hrs 5 mins
Super-easy and popular with the kids -- what could be better?! To make Rocky Road Pudding Pops add 1/4 cup each semi-sweet chocolate chunks, miniature marshmallows, and chopped peanuts with the whipped topping. Chocolate is, of course, the best ;o), but you can use your favorite flavor of pudding in place of the chocolate if you prefer. :o) Cook time is freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and pudding mix in medium bowl.
- 2Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- 3Gently fold in whipped topping (and Rocky Road additions, if desired).
- 4Spoon into 5-oz paper cups or popsicle molds.
- 5Insert pop stick into each cup for handle.
- 6Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- 7To remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm running water for 15 seconds.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pudding Pops (w/ Rocky Road Option)
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g