Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 35 mins
I just found this recipe in a Quick Cooking magazine (posting to try later). Looks delicious!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonsoftened cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until set, cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Spread whipped topping onto pudding layer.
- Sprinkle chips onto whipped topping.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.