For the crust
- 12 whole honey graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 1⁄4 ounces chocolate instant pudding, dry
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the crust: preheat oven to 300ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add butter; mix thoroughly. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Bake 10 minute Cool completely.
- To make the filling: in medium bowl, combine milk and pudding, stirring until thickened. Stir in sour cream just until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours until set.