Everyday with RR. This one's for my hunny.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the chocolate and cocoa powder and set aside.
- 2In a medium, heavy saucepan, heat the half-and-half over medium-high heat until almost boiling (bubbles will form around the edges).
- 3In a heatproof bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until thick and pale yellow, about 2 minutes.
- 4Slowly whisk half of the hot half-and-half into the egg mixture and then pour the mixture into the saucepan.
- 5Bring just to a boil over medium heat and cook, whisking constantly, until bubbly and thickened, 1 minute.
- 6Pour the custard through a sieve into the reserved chocolate-cocoa mixture and whisk until smooth.
- 7Let cool slightly then press plastic wrap onto the surface to cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- 8Scoop the chocolate pudding into individual cups and top with the whipped cream and cookies.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 964.4
- Calories from Fat 720
- Total Fat 80.0 g
- Saturated Fat 47.1 g
- Cholesterol 295.9 mg
- Sodium 228.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g