Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe up one day for my daycare children. I was just trying to use up things in my pantry and the kids ended up loving it. Now they ask for it all the time.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- milk, as required
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- Make pudding according to instructions on box.
- Fold in Cool Whip, mixing well.
- Gently fold in graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Spoon into serving dishes and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
I have single-serving pouches of pudding mix so I cut this down and made 1/4 recipe. I didn't have chocolate graham cookies so used regular graham crackers and added some mini chocolate chips. This was a nice quick chocolaty treat. Thanks for posting!