Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this recipe was found in the Mar 2006 cookbooklet, Taste of Home All-Time Best Slow Cooker Recipe Cards. It's great served with ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water & vegetable oil, beating on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips, then pour into a 5-quart slow cooker coated on the inside with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs.