1/1 Photo of Chocolate Pudding Cake for 2
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Since there are only two of us to feed now, I was looking to cut back on cooking on so much food. I found this dessert in a TOH "Country Cooking” cookbook, submitted by Helene Belanger of Denver Colorado. This is a very "light chocolate tasting" cake. Submitted on May 18th 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or can use peppermint extract)
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together baking mix, white sugar, and cocoa.
- 3Stir in milk and vanilla (batter will be stiff).
- 4Divide batter between two greased 8 to 10 inch custard cups.
- 5For topping, combine brown sugar and cocoa in a separate bowl. Stir in boiling water and divide evenly over batter.
- 6Bake at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7If desired, top with ice cream and dust with extra baking cocoa.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pudding Cake for 2
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g