Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yet another great recipe from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook! I love this cake because it doesn't need frosting, and the way it bakes up is just so cool! :) Plus it's great warm with ice cream, but I like it cold!
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 8x8" square pan.
- Mix first 9 ingredients in a bowl and pour into pan.
- mix brown sugar and baking powder in a small bowl, then add water and stir.
- Slowly pour water mixture onto cake batter. (If you don't pour slow, it will make a big hole in the middle of the cake.).
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out with crumbs on it.