- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the flour and butter together. Mix the brown sugar and pecans in and press into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake 20 min or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Mix the cool whip, powdered sugar and cream cheese and spread over cooled crust.
- Then mix the pudding mixes and milk together till it starts to thicken and then pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until set or at least 2 hours. Top with cool whip before serving.