A luscious chocolate dessert, a chocolate lovers delight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease 9-inch round or 5 1/2 cup oval baking pan.
- 3Combine flour, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium-sized bowl.
- 4Stir in milk, melted butter, and vanilla to form a thick batter.
- 5Spread in prepared pan in an even layer.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining granulated sugar, cocoa powder, and brown sugar evenly over batter.
- 7Pour boiling water over top.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes, until set around sides and top is loose and slightly bubbly.
- 9Cool in pan on rack at least 10 minutes.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 298.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g