Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
From Betty Crocker
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagebetty crocker supermoist fudge cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Make cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Poke cake every 1/2 inch with handle of wooden spoon. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk about 2 minutes. Pour pudding evenly over cake. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.