Recipe by Christineyy!
Very gooey and chocolatey! Top with Cool Whip and chocolate chips for a even better treat!
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, instant
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat pudding mix, egg, skim milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until moistened.
- Grease a 8x4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour in mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on baking sheet and grease wax paper, turn brownie onto wax paper and remove loaf pan from top.
- Bake brownie upside down on greased wax paper on baking sheet for 5 more minutes.
- For an even better brownie, chill after baking, top with Cool Whip and chocolate chips!