Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
Great for late nights, warm. Also great served over cinnamon french toast.
Make and share this Chocolate Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg whites and set aside. In a large bowl, combine 2/3 cup of cocoa and cornstarch. Whisk 3/4 cup of milk into cocoa mixture until completely smooth.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine remaining milk, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, whisking constantly. Remove pan from heat.
- Whisk cocoa mixture into hot milk mixture. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil for 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Remove pan from heat.
- Gradually whisk 1 cup of hot cocoa mixture into the egg whites. Pour mixture back into pan. Cook over medium-low heat for 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Do not boil. Remove pan from heat.
- Add vanilla; blend well. Pour pudding into serving dishes. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill for 1 hour.