Recipe by Chumbo58
Smooth Tasty like mom use to make
Top Review by Vyrianna
My family likes it, and it's flavor actually reminds us of Hot Chocolate. Previously we often purchased Jello Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding. And this isn't as deep chocolatey fudgey as that. Which caused my husband to say, "It needs more chocolate." I may need to play with it some to see if I can make it more like the Chocolate Fudge pudding.
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- Place over medium heat, and stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Remove from heat, and stir in margarine and vanilla.
- Let cool briefly, and serve warm, or chill in refrigerator until serving.