Recipe by happynana
This is a drink we have after we work out. I just throw everything into the blender. Feel free to use less or more of each ingredient. This makes 2 tall glasses for us. Enjoy.
Top Review by Sharon123
I used almond milk with a little chocolate syrup, left out the protein powder(I figured the peanut butter gave me enough protein). Thanks for a nice breakfast drink! Made for the Australian Swap-June 2010.
- 1 cup lowfat chocolate milk
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla (sometimes I use 1 cup for a thicker drink) or 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt (sometimes I use 1 cup for a thicker drink)
- 1 banana, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter
- vanilla protein powder, 1 scoop
- crushed ice, about 1/4 cup