Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This tastes so good, you will think your cheating on your diet! I could eat this every day and never get sick of it.
- In blender or food processor mix cottage cheese for 2 to 3 minutes to get rid of lumps. Mix longer if needed.
- Add milk, Splenda, peanut butter, Jell-o, and protein powder. Mix for another 2 minutes until well blended.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours or more until firm.
- Enjoy with a tbsp of fat-free Cool Whip if desired!