Recipe by Darrinw2001
This tastes so good, you will think your cheating on your diet! I could eat this every day and never get sick of it.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup organic peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender or food processor mix cottage cheese for 2 to 3 minutes to get rid of lumps. Mix longer if needed.
- Add milk, Splenda, peanut butter, Jell-o, and protein powder. Mix for another 2 minutes until well blended.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours or more until firm.
- Enjoy with a tbsp of fat-free Cool Whip if desired!