Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on Obesity Help. I haven't tried it, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Chocolate Protein Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate in bowl in microwave and mix together very well.
- Add splenda and vanilla, mix well again.
- Add pecans and protein powder and mix.
- Place in a baking pan, press down and refrigerate.
- When cooled and hardened, cut into 20 square bars. This does not get baked but the mixture will be warm from heating the first five ingredients in the microwave.