Recipe by internetnut
I found this on Obesity Help. I haven't tried it, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 1⁄3 cups chocolate protein powder (Champion Whey Stack recommended)
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate in bowl in microwave and mix together very well.
- Add splenda and vanilla, mix well again.
- Add pecans and protein powder and mix.
- Place in a baking pan, press down and refrigerate.
- When cooled and hardened, cut into 20 square bars. This does not get baked but the mixture will be warm from heating the first five ingredients in the microwave.