1/11 Photos of Chocolate Pretzel Ring Candies
Such an easy & quick candy, nice for any holiday thanks to the variety of holiday colors m&m's come in. This comes from an old magazine - was it Taste of Home or Quick Cooking? I can't remember, but they sure are tasty & cute! While the recipe calls for small pretzel rings, you'll get equally great results with mini twists and even Rold Gold butter checker pretzels if available in your neck of the woods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 50 small pretzels, rings
- 50 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 50 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1Preheat oven to 275* F, line a baking tray with waxed paper and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Lay out pretzels in a single layer, top each with a Hershey kiss in the center.
- 3Bake 2-3 minutes, just till chocolate is softened.
- 4Remove from oven and press an m&m into each kiss, flattening it a bit and creating a"bed" of chocolate.
- 5Firm up in the fridge for 10 minutes or so, but store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pretzel Ring Candies
Serving Size: 1 (1278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: