Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Such an easy & quick candy, nice for any holiday thanks to the variety of holiday colors m&m's come in. This comes from an old magazine - was it Taste of Home or Quick Cooking? I can't remember, but they sure are tasty & cute! While the recipe calls for small pretzel rings, you'll get equally great results with mini twists and even Rold Gold butter checker pretzels if available in your neck of the woods.
- 50 small pretzels, rings
- 50 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 50 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 275* F, line a baking tray with waxed paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Lay out pretzels in a single layer, top each with a Hershey kiss in the center.
- Bake 2-3 minutes, just till chocolate is softened.
- Remove from oven and press an m&m into each kiss, flattening it a bit and creating a"bed" of chocolate.
- Firm up in the fridge for 10 minutes or so, but store at room temperature.
We loved these for our holiday trays. Easy to make and look so cute. Loved them, thank you.
Yummy! I made these at Christmas time and they were a huge hit with everyone! I used milk chocolate, dark chocolate and candy cane kisses. The favorite was the dark chocolate and I have had to make a huge batch of them 2 other times since Christmas. These will be on my Bake List every holiday!
Made with Hersheys candy cane and also with Hersheys hugs for Christmas 2010. Very good and easy.