Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This came from our local Co-op bulletin. Very moist and easy to make. Goes great with ice cream or cool whip!
- Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- Cream together butter, shortening, and vanilla.
- Add sugar and eggs to the mixture.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Easy pound cake with a great taste. i did use splenda and it worked out great.. I only cooked it a hour and that was almost to much. Thanks Chef. Made for Spring 2013 PAC