Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Individual chocolate heaven
Make and share this Chocolate Pots recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium saucepan. Add 1/3 cup of milk, stirring to form a smooth paste. Whisk in the remaining milk and the egg yolks.
- Cook the pudding mixture over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or spatula until thickened, about 15 minutes. (Do not boil.).
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and chocolate, stirring until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into 4 4-ounce ramekins, glasses or teacups and refrigerate, covered, until well chilled, at least 2 hours and up to 48 hours.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving, if desired.
- NOTES: I have also used 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate and 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate in place of the bittersweet chocolate.