This one comes from Food Network's Jamie Oliver. A rich, decadent dessert without too much fuss. Time is a rough estimate as it's been a while since we made this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a thick-bottomed pot, heat the cream until near boiling. Remove and set aside for 1 minute.
- 2Stir in chocolate until melted and smooth. Once melted, stir in egg yolks and brandy.
- 3Cool slightly, add butter and stir until smooth and shiny. Pour into individual serving pots.
- 4Sometimes if you add the butter when the chocolate isn't cool enough it will make the chocolate look as if it has split. To rectify this allow the mixture to cool a little longer before stirring in some cold milk, a little at a time, until you have a smooth consistency again.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pots
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.6
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g