1/1 Photo of Chocolate Popovers
1 hr 5 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
These popovers would make a wonderful Valentine's Day breakfast treat. From Chocolate for Breakfast and Tea by Laura Zahn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Heavily grease 12 non-stick muffin cups or 6 non-stick popover pans.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk or beat together eggs, milk, and butter.
- 4Add flour, shaved chocolate, and salt and beat until smooth.
- 5Divide batter between the 12 cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- 6Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until puffed and crispy on top.
- 7Remove from oven and serve as soon as possible.
- 8If you like, garnish with chocolate curls and strawberries.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Popovers
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g