Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- Heat chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- You can also do this in the microwave.
- Pour over the popcorn in a large bowl.
- Stir until the popcorn is evenly coated in chocolate.
- Press the mixture firmly in an ungreased rectangular pan.
- Refrigerate one hour or until chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 2-1/4 x 2 inch bars.
- Refrigerate remaining bars.
Good, easy to do and kids love them.
This was good and easy to do. Used a high-quality dark chocolate, organic corn and turned into a delicious, mostly healthy snack. I didn't bother putting them into a pan. Just left it in the bowl and snacked out of that. Though the chocolate did tend to settle at the bottom, so next time I'll do significantly more mixing. I appreciate the fact that there's not a lot of questionable ingredients, like corn syrup. This was a good snack. However, I didn't like it too much until I added salt. Then it was quite delicious.