My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1Heat chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- 2You can also do this in the microwave.
- 3Pour over the popcorn in a large bowl.
- 4Stir until the popcorn is evenly coated in chocolate.
- 5Press the mixture firmly in an ungreased rectangular pan.
- 6Refrigerate one hour or until chocolate is firm.
- 7Cut into 2-1/4 x 2 inch bars.
- 8Refrigerate remaining bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Popcorn Bars
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g