- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 cups plain popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- You can also do this in the microwave.
- Pour over the popcorn in a large bowl.
- Stir until the popcorn is evenly coated in chocolate.
- Press the mixture firmly in an ungreased rectangular pan.
- Refrigerate one hour or until chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 2-1/4 x 2 inch bars.
- Refrigerate remaining bars.