this is quick, easy and sooooooooooo good. you won't be able to keep your paws out of the bowl!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil - covered, in a large stockpot, over medium-high heat for about one minute.
- 2Add in the popping corn and cover.
- 3When the first kernal has popped, quickly and carefully remove lid and add in the chocolate syrup. Cover.
- 4Wait until you hear more popping, then begin shaking and moving the pan as the rest of the corn pops. Babysit the corn and keep moving the pan so that it doesn't burn.
- 5When the popping sounds get slower, and most of the corn is popped, turn off heat and let the last few kernals pop before removing lid.
- 6Remove lid and add chocolate chips. Then stir with a large spoon to toss around the melting chips.
- 7Add in nuts, if you wish and salt as you continue to toss and mix the popcorn.
- 8Pour it out on a cookie sheet to cool - or into a bowl if you want to eat it all warm and gooey.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g