Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't let the name throw you off. This is so yummy and fixes any chocolate cravings without the guilt.
- 29.58 ml cornmeal
- 14.79 ml unsweetened baking cocoa
- 236.59 ml water or 236.59 ml skim milk
- sugar (to taste) or sugar substitute (to taste)
- Whisk cornmeal and cocoa in a bowl with water.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes stirring every minute.
- Let cool for five minutes.
AWEsome recipe!!!!I was skeptical but WOW this tastes just like chocolate pudding I added the sugar before cooking and I chilled it in the fridge. You need to stir every minute or it will overflow ( found out the hard way). I LOVE this recipe it is most definitely a keeper
Good recipe girl! I sprinkle my splenda on in the last minute of cooking to kind of give it a 'crust' & I cook it in a wide, flattish bowl.
There's a new polenta & cucina restaurant opened up in town & for someone who is usually timid about eating out, I LOVE the polenta desserts!
I love polenta and I love chocolate, but the two just don't go together real well. I tried this as a morning snack,using water because the calorie count was so low, but by the time i had added enought sugar to make it edible (4 T.) it was no longer low calorie.