Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from Fleischmann's/Sunsweet ad in Good Housekeeping. Prep and cook time unknown.
Make and share this Chocolate Plum Thumbprints recipe from Food.com.
- In medium saucepan, combine dried plums, sugar and 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat margarine with electric mixer until softened.
- Add brown sugar; beat until smooth.
- In seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to margarine mixture, beating until well combined.
- Stir in milk and oats.
- Shape into 1 1/4 balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press down center of each ball with thumb.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon dried plum mixture into center of each cookie.
- Bake for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Let stand 1 minute before removing to wire racks.