Recipe by dojemi
Just found this on the web while seaching for something else. Haven't made it as yet, but it sounds delicious. Because this is a sweet dessert pizza, I have listed it as 6 servings. Prep time doees not include thawing the dough.
- 6 frozen dough rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Press thawed and risen rolls into a ball.
- Roll into a 13" circle and place on a 12' pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Turn up the edges of the dough to form a ridge.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Layer prebaked crust with chocolate chips, coconut, pecans and condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.