Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Chocolate lovers beware. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Chocolate Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Immediately add marshmallows, cereal and walnuts; mix well.
- Spread evenly on an 13-in.
- pizza pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange cherries on top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave the remaining vanilla chips on high for 1 minute.
- Add oil and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve at room temperature.
I make chocolate pizzas every year at Christmas. It's one of my daughter's favorites. I decieded to give this recipe a try this year because I couldn't find my original. This was fantastic. The only changes I made were to use pecans rather than walnuts and to make mini pizzas by dropping spoonfuls onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet. They were so yummy and pretty too!