Recipe by Sassy in da South
Yummy for the kiddies and adults alike. I use M & M's for decoration, but use your imagination, anything goes.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Butter Flavor Crisco
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup shortening over hot water; cool.
- Stir in flour, sugar, eggs and baking powder with fork; mix well.
- Spread evenly onto well-greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake in 375°F oven 15 minutes. Cool.
- Combine 3/4 cup chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons each shortening and water in small bowl. Melt over hot water; stir to combine.
- Spread glaze evenly over cooled chocolate pizza.
- Decorate as desired with candies.