Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 mins
This is outrageously rich and delicious! Kids love it (so do adults!). A friend of mine makes this on special days for the kids at church, birthdays, etc. They all go nuts for it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped Snickers candy bars, Reeses (any candy bars you like)
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Lightly grease a 12 or 14 inch pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread dough onto prepared pan and bake 20-24 minute or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over warm crust and drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels.
- Let stand 5 minute or until morsels become shiny and soft. Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over crust.
- Decorate pizza with chopped candy bars.