- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 lb white almond bark, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained & halved
- 3 tablespoons green maraschino cherries, drained & quartered
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips with 14 ounces of almond bark in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts.
- Pour onto a 12-inch greased pizza pan.
- Top with cherries and sprinkle with coconut.
- Melt remaining 2 ounces almond bark with oil over low heat, stirring until smooth; drizzle over coconut.
- Chill until firm.
- Can be stored at room temperature once firm.