Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A real kid pleaser. The best of both worlds--"pizza" and chocolate!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 lb white almond bark, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained & halved
- 3 tablespoons green maraschino cherries, drained & quartered
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Melt chocolate chips with 14 ounces of almond bark in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts.
- Pour onto a 12-inch greased pizza pan.
- Top with cherries and sprinkle with coconut.
- Melt remaining 2 ounces almond bark with oil over low heat, stirring until smooth; drizzle over coconut.
- Chill until firm.
- Can be stored at room temperature once firm.
This is the best recipie ever! My family loves it!
OMG this was so much fun. And I should have expected my old friend Iron Bloomers to have posted it. We made it for one of our weekly meetings and it wasn't only the kids that loved it. Nice easy recipe that looks great, tastes great and is a real conversation piece. Thanks! :D