Recipe by Wendelina
Chocolaty crinkle cookie rolled in powdered sugar to make them look "snowy". Great for Christmas platters.
Top Review by LiaCN
A family favorite! We love these anytime of year , but they absolutely look festive on a cookie tray for the holidays! :) Fridge time is pretty crucial in easy handling of the dough. I grease my cookie sheet for easier removal.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) packets Choco-bake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter.
- Mix Choco Bake into melted butter.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except the powdered sugar.
- Chill dough for 30-45 minutes.
- Shape dough into balls, then roll generously in powdered sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until edges are set.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on flat surface.