1/1 Photo of Chocolate Pixies
Chocolaty crinkle cookie rolled in powdered sugar to make them look "snowy". Great for Christmas platters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Mix Choco Bake into melted butter.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients, except the powdered sugar.
- 4Chill dough for 30-45 minutes.
- 5Shape dough into balls, then roll generously in powdered sugar.
- 6Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until edges are set.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on flat surface.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pixies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: