- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine and chocolate. Cool slightly. Stir in remaining ingredients, except powdered sugar; blend well. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 300°F Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are set. Remove immediately from cookie sheet.