Prep 25 mins
Cook 11 mins
Festive and yummy:)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, cream together the butter and both sugars until creamy (2-3 minutes), scraping bowl often.
- Add the melted chocolate, eggs, and vanilla; blend until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- Reduce mixer speed to low; add the flour and baking soda gradually, stirring until well mixed.
- Stir in the pistachios, white chocolate chips, and dried cherries by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded tsp.
- 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until set.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
- Combine the powdered sugar and enough milk in a small bowl to reach a good drizzling consistency; drizzle over cooled cookies.