Easy to make and attractive. If you are making these for Christmas decorate with colored peel, cherries or small marzipan holly leaves
My Private Note
dozen m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 250f, grease and flour 2 cookie sheets.
- 2In your blender or food processor combine pistachios and the chocolate,whirl until very finely chopped, reserve.
- 3Beat egg whites& cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- 4Gradually add the sugar, 1 tbsp at a time and beat until very stiff peaks are formed.
- 5Fold in the chocolate-nut mixture& vanilla.
- 6Using a tsp drop small mounds of meringue on the prepared cookie sheets leaving about 1" between.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until the meringues are firm but not brown.
- 8Let stand several minutes on the cookie sheets, loosen carefully, transfer to wire rack.
- 9Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Pistachio Meringues
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: