Recipe by Annetty
Fresh Cherries dipped in chocolate and pistachio nuts how delicious. This can hardly be called a recipe only 3 ingredients. These look lovely served in a big glass bowl in the centre of the table. You can also use other nuts or 100's & 1000's or try strawberries for a nice change. Cooking time is chilling/setting time
Top Review by alligirl
SO good; I used the white chocolate option, and fixed only a few, to share with DS. He loved them, as did I! Perfect, and stunning, with the red, white and green...if only you could get fresh cherries at Christmas! HA! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful recipe, Annetty.
- 500 g fresh cherries, with stalks, washed & dried
- 300 g dark chocolate or 300 g milk chocolate or 300 g white chocolate
- 300 g pistachio nuts, shelled & finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Chop chocolate to bite size pieces.
- Place in to a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water).
- Stir until melted.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave on medium for 1 minute bursts, stirring every minute until melted.
- Place finely chopped nuts in a bowl.
- Holding the cherries by their stalk, dip into the chocolate and then into the pistachios.
- Place onto the prepared trays.
- Allow to set at room temperature.