1/1 Photo of Chocolate Pistachio Cheesecake
Chocolate Pistachio Cheesecake Recipe from The Seasons restaurant in Appleton.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios, ground in a food processor
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces butter, melted
Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix until well combined. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tart pan. Bake the crust until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before adding the filling.
- 3To prepare the filling, place the cream cheese and sugar in a large metal bowl and, using an electric mixer, beat until creamy and smooth, about 4 minutes. Turn the mixer off and scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Continue mixing on low and add the egg; beat to incorporate. Scrape the sides of the bowl again. With the mixer still on low, pour in melted chocolate, and mix.
- 4Pour the filling mixture over the cooled crust. If the mixture is too firm to settle, smooth the top of the filling with a few drops of water. Bake until the cake rises and puffs at the center, about 25 minutes. Remove fr om the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before proceeding.
- 5To make the cream, combine powdered sugar and pistachios in a food processor. While the processor is running, slowly pour in heavy cream.
- 6Within a few minutes the mixture will thicken. Spread the cream over the cheesecake.
- 7Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pistachio Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.4
- Calories from Fat 578
- Total Fat 64.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 275.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs