Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is easy to make and so delicious.
Make and share this Chocolate Pistachio Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 431.19 g package white cake mix
- 70.87 g package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 99.36 ml orange juice
- 99.36 ml water
- 3 eggs
- 99.36 ml oil
- 146.68 ml chocolate syrup
(optional) PECAN CHOCOLATE CHIP STREUSEL
- 99.36 ml chopped pecans
- 99.36 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Blend first 6 ingredients; then beat 2 minutes.
- Mix pecans and chocolate chips and sprinkle in bottom of greased and floured Bundt pan. (optional).
- Remove 1 cup of cake batter and place in a small bowl; add chocolate syrup.
- Mix well. Set aside.
- Place remaining batter into Bundt pan, then pour chocolate batter on top of first batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar, if you don't use pecan-chocolate chip streusel.
- You can use butterscotch instant pudding for a chocolate butterscotch cake.
My DH favorite cake, but his mom makes a chocolate icing to go over it - yum!
This cake is fantastic! Every time I make it people ask for the recipe.