Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I know chocolate pineapple cupcakes sound different, but they sure do taste good. They are also easy to make.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1.5 (16 ounce) cans chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F Put cupcake liners in your muffin pan.
- Measure out 1 cup pineapple juice. (save your pineapple chunks).
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, 4 eggs, 1 cup pineapple juice, and your 1/3 cup oil until well mixed. Then add your pineapple chunks.
- Divide the batter between liners. Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pan. set the cupcakes on a cookie sheet. Wait about 5 minutes to cool before you frost.